I'm having a problem with my speed sensors. I want to replace them. Can you advise on the best route to accomplish this task? Dou you have pictures of the location of the speed sensors? If so please send.
speed sensors on 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
2 answersOctober 11, 2013
1 answerMay 15, 2011
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(20)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(2)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
2002 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($858 - 1,104) in New Ulm, MN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - 336) in Isle, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($553 - 738) in Melvin Village, NH
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($69 - 87) in Mallory, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($108 - 158) in Mineral Point, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($273 - 341) in Vienna, IL