I cannot find a speed sensor for our 1993 Mazda MX6 need help
Speed Sensor on 1993 Mazda MX-6
1 answerApril 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda MX-6 Questions
- What can cause the car to have no power and cuts on 2rpm?
- my transmission dose not shift out of first gear.
- What years n models can a 91Mazda mx-6 engine and transmission fit in?
- Mazda mx6 v6 will not start,,,when i turn the key and let the key go it pu,,pu,,
- 2.5l ok throw in code 69 my fans are on from 5min within cold start till I done
1993 Mazda MX-6 Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($17 - 23) in Macksburg, IA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($280 - 407) in Floyds Knobs, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($362 - 480) in Pomfret, MD
- 150,000 Mile Service ($288 - 419) in Eutawville, SC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($162 - 202) in Willard, UT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($174 - 238) in Farmerville, LA