Hey i was wondering would i have to drop the trasmission to put in a new speed sensor
Speed sensor on 1999 Mazda Protege
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Mazda Protege35 reports
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerApril 14, 2009
2 answersJuly 14, 2015
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?