Hey i was wondering would i have to drop the trasmission to put in a new speed sensor
Speed sensor on 1999 Mazda Protege
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerNovember 25, 2010
1 answerApril 14, 2009
2 answersJuly 14, 2015
1 answerSeptember 08, 2010
1 answerFebruary 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust
- My trunk keep sounding like it slamming close while driving, what is that?