my speed gauge stop working. so i changed my speed sensor and it still does not work ' what can it be?
speed sensor on 1992 Honda Civic
Reported by acne and 9 others for the Honda Civic10 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2012
Verified for the Honda Civic12 reports
1 answerApril 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
- Cooliant resvior tank starts to gurrgle boiling after driveing.
1992 Honda Civic Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($198 - 263) in Slater, SC
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Page, ND
- 120,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Bethel, CT
- Oil Pump Replacement ($654 - 822) in Mosby, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($473 - 555) in Chilhowie, VA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($197 - 288) in Kulpmont, PA