OKAY THE SPEEDOMETER DOES'NT WORK MOST OF THE TIME AND WHEN IT DOES THE TRANSMISSION WORKS FINE BUT WHEN IT DOES'NT THE TRANSMISSION ACTS LIKE IT'S CONFUSSED IT WONT CHANGE FROM FIRST TO SECOND LIKE IT SHOULD AND JUMPS INTO A LOW GEAR THE TRANSMISSION TECH. AT THE SHOP SAID IT THE SPEED SENSOR I REPLACED IT WITH A USED ONE FROM PIC- N - PULL BUT IT'S STILL DOING THE SAME THING . IS THERE A RELAY SWITCH OR SOME THING THAT WORKS WITH THE SPEED SENSOR OR SHOULD I GET A NEW ONE WOULD THAT MATTER ?
SPEED SENSOR on 1997 Ford Taurus
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Ford Taurus
2 answersApril 18, 2009
2 answersApril 04, 2009
2 answersJanuary 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order