today going to dallas from lawton okla
speed odometer when driving read 120 mile a hour,when only going about 40 mph on 2005 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
2005 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($691 - 889) in Hopkinsville, KY
- 50,000 Mile Service ($272 - 385) in Usk, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Minturn, AR
- 15,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Logan, WV
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($278 - 333) in Millcreek, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Muldoon, TX