fan speed control wont work
speed control on 2000 Ford Focus
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Brian Glastetter,
May 03, 2011
The blower motor resistor is the most likely cause of your concern.
2 answersJune 14, 2011
3 answersAugust 10, 2010
2 answersJune 21, 2012
2 answersSeptember 02, 2012
1 answerMarch 26, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- Which motor or transmittion mount would be bad and were is it located
- The starter has a slight hesitation when engaged.
- Advice needed! Which car should we use for each lifestyle?
- My car will not start. The battery, alt, and starter was tested and all are fine
- Recently purchased 2005 wagon sags in rear. Common issue? 113,000 miles.