I recently had my ECM replaced. After that my car started to get stuck in 2nd gear an my ingine light came on. I had it scanned at Auto Zone an it read P700. So i had my speed control sencors replaced(input and output)Then it drive fine until i tried to use my autostick. the inine light came back on an got stuck in 1st gear... what could be my problem?
Speed control sencor on 2000 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?
- Hi I have a 1999 Chrysler 300m and it was overheating when I checked it was the thermostat changed the thermostat and now it just crank but no start
- When chang ing the water pump and putting the belts hack on .my car wont start it only clicks what could be the problem is my timing off or another problem please help
- I changed the water pump. And now i cant get the car to start why
- Connected battery terminals wrong. All warning lights stay on and works ut not smooth. What do I need to fix?