about 2 months ago,during a heavy downpour;i drove through a flooded street.scince that time the van idles fine but when i give it the gas it sputters;sometimes jerks.the check engine light came on,the diag said cam senser.need help because its stalling now/gas milage terrible!
spark plugs or cam senser/where to start on 2002 Ford E-150
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
2002 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ogallala, NE
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Bullville, NY
- Wheel Bearing Service ($190 - 248) in Dallastown, PA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hereford, PA
- Air Injection System Air Pump Replacement ($481 - 517) in Logan, NM
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($96 - 137) in Lawrenceville, VA