about 2 months ago,during a heavy downpour;i drove through a flooded street.scince that time the van idles fine but when i give it the gas it sputters;sometimes jerks.the check engine light came on,the diag said cam senser.need help because its stalling now/gas milage terrible!
spark plugs or cam senser/where to start on 2002 Ford E-150
Asked by for the 2002 Ford E-150
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
2002 Ford E-150 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($622 - 713) in Ogallala, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($316 - 422) in Bullville, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dallastown, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($464 - 606) in Hereford, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($528 - 666) in Logan, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($254 - 286) in Lawrenceville, VA