People that owned Rav4 blew the Head gasket, then let it sit up for a year. When we got the car, the motor was seized. We got it unseized and had the motor turned down and have put it partually back together. The spark plugs that we pulled off were rusted so we replaced them, now the car tries to crank, but the spark plugs are not firing. What can we trouble shoot to try to get them to work.
Spark Plugs are not firing. All of them have been replace. Rebuilding the motor on 2009 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Air conditioning does not work been charged several times with die no one can fi
- Why does it make sound when u shut the car off?
- electrical problem, disco. battery for performance issues, then hooked back up, now dash completley off, shifter , back lights..ect
- Why does my 2008 RAV4 going through CVC axles every six months.? Also after changing front wheel bearings front brand-new rotors and brand-new brakes all around my CVC shaft became loose again is this connected ?
- My Sunroof is stuck open. Any ideas on how to get it closed.