People that owned Rav4 blew the Head gasket, then let it sit up for a year. When we got the car, the motor was seized. We got it unseized and had the motor turned down and have put it partually back together. The spark plugs that we pulled off were rusted so we replaced them, now the car tries to crank, but the spark plugs are not firing. What can we trouble shoot to try to get them to work.
Spark Plugs are not firing. All of them have been replace. Rebuilding the motor on 2009 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2009 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($337 - 435) in West Charleston, VT
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Joice, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Au Train, MI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($226 - 267) in Dalton, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($926 - 1,437) in Mowrystown, OH
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($106 - 126) in Grand Isle, VT