what should a decent tune up kit cost? plugs,wires,distributor cap,roter and PCV valve
spark plugs and wires on 1995 Chevrolet Corvette
Verified for the Chevrolet Corvette12 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Corvette3 reports
1 answerSeptember 18, 2014
1 answerJanuary 09, 2016
2 answersDecember 10, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- Turns over, has fuel and has power to the injectors. Car will still not start.
- car turns over, has fuel, has spark and injectors have power. Still will start.
- "Attention Pushrod" - My Car had a code P0340 and now the changed to P0343 What do I do?
- Can I use regular gasoline in my LS 1 345 hp 98 Vette?
- I put the OBD II tool on my Corvette and I got a code P0343