While waiting at red lights, engine idles somewhat rough. Car is about 18 mos. old & has over 15,000 miles. Could this problem be caused cause it needs new spark plugs and wires? Thanks for your response.
Spark plugs and wires on 2008 Honda Accord
BEST ANSWER by dandd ,
July 09, 2009
your Honda is way too new to need any tune up work. Also, it is still under the 3yr/36,000 mile factory warranty, so, the Dealer will cover this problem completely. I would have them repair this problem and there should not be ANY charge.
Verified for the Honda Accord38 reports
3 answersMarch 26, 2010
1 answerAugust 20, 2014
2 answersJanuary 08, 2014
1 answerMay 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
- Can i rebuild my ignition switch so it doesn't die
- When driving the front will start shaking but will stop and go for days ?