are th front plugs under plastic cover, and the rear one i cant see
spark plugs on 1997 Lexus ES300
2 answersJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerMarch 28, 2015
Verified for the Lexus ES30038 reports
1 answerApril 10, 2010
1 answerMay 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 64) in Mc Williams, AL
- 120,000 Mile Service ($654 - 895) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($139 - 172) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($467 - 635) in Medway, OH
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($615 - 1,042) in Brush Valley, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 40) in California City, CA