where are the 3 spark plugs located on the driver side of the engine, i can only find 2 of them.
spark plugs on 1990 Infiniti M30
0 answersJanuary 12, 2012
3 answersMarch 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti M30 Questions
- seals are leaking after repair of head gaskets water pump and oil pan gaskets
- There is a metal grinding noise coming from the back drivers side tire.
- Why does the check engine light stay on?
- What would cause my m30 not to start unless using starter fluid in air intake
- automatic transmission won't shift. over-drive light won't come on .antilock brake light is on. transmission starts off in 3rd gear. was working fine then next time tried to drive these problems was there. looking for location of tcm and to read codes