whats the best way to get to the back three spark plugs? i've heard some people say i dont need to remove the air intake to get to them, but I don't see how.
SPARK PLUGS on 2001 Mercury Sable
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by raiderron,
February 24, 2011
You better have very flexible arms and hands and some great tools to do this without removing the upper intake plenum.
1 answerMarch 20, 2015
1 answerJuly 08, 2010
1 answerDecember 24, 2010
1 answerAugust 11, 2010
4 answersJanuary 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin