the parts cost for my 93 ranger was for 4 plugs. my four cylinder has eight plugs. is this a special engine or do all 4 cylinder rangers have 8 plugs?
spark plugs on 1993 Ford Ranger
1 answerDecember 05, 2010
1 answerApril 16, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2012
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerApril 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- coil pack only firing at four plugs
- It hard to start an over drive light flashes. Boggs down an motor runs bad
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch