the parts cost for my 93 ranger was for 4 plugs. my four cylinder has eight plugs. is this a special engine or do all 4 cylinder rangers have 8 plugs?
spark plugs on 1993 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1993 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Kents Hill, ME
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 190) in Madison, MN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($460 - 632) in Lakeside, MT
- Add Front Engine Seals ($96 - 158) in Universal, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($358 - 443) in Canoga Park, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Jamesville, NC