I got no manual with my vehicle...it has like 38,000 miles on it.When is the recomended mileage to change them?
Spark plugs on 2007 Chevrolet Impala SS
Verified for the Chevrolet Impala SS3 reports
1 answerNovember 03, 2014
2 answersAugust 20, 2011
3 answersMarch 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala SS Questions
- Why my car won't go over 35 mph
- When going between maybe 20-35 mph, I step on the throttle, and it barely goes,
- when turn on car my dash will read service tire monitor
- my car kind of drags sometimes when i'm driving or when i backs up. It drags like it don't want to go then it takes off .
- 95 impala ss when in drive the motor lacks power and after I reach 30mph I regain power