I want to put the bosch platinum +4 spark plugs in my 2008 Kia spectra sx . Do I need to use a torque wrench and torque them to a certain degree of foot pounds? Or can I just reasonably snug them up?
spark plugs on 2008 Kia Spectra
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
November 13, 2009
You don't need a torque wrench if you can get the right feel for the correct torque. When your tightening it it will turn with ease, then it will start to tighten and stop when it is tight. It's a "feel" thing and it's hard to describe....
2 answersJuly 15, 2010
Verified for the Kia Spectra10 reports
1 answerApril 08, 2010
0 answersJuly 03, 2010
7 answersAugust 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- It runs rough it stop sometimes going down the road and shaft hard
- My dash lights are flickering on and off.Sometimes they go completely out.
- my transmission slip when pulling off when warm it change all gears it sluggish
- key will not turn completely off, and will not come out of the ignition.....why?
- What to do about a oil delivery problem