Is it okay to use denso iridum IK20 spark plugs in my car, It caries a B20B engine? If Not please explain why. Thank you!
spark plugs on 1997 Honda CR-V
Ensure the plugs are the correct heat range and yes it is OK. Iridium spark plugs are a premium spark plug. The plugs on a 97 CRV are easy to change so I have just used standard Nippon Denso plugs and changed them a little more often than you would with Iridium plugs.
Verified for the Honda CR-V5 reports
1 answerMarch 20, 2009
1 answerAugust 14, 2009
0 answersFebruary 07, 2015
2 answersOctober 15, 2014
This week's top 10
1997 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($78 - 121) in Tendoy, ID
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Upland, NE
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pipersville, PA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Berlin, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($393 - 552) in Oakland Park, FL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($23 - 45) in Galva, IA