Does anyone know how to replace the two center spark plugs in the back of engine on a 2004 DTS???
spark plugs on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
BEST ANSWER by Oakman ,
October 16, 2009
Using the proper spark plug socket and the necessary adapters it is not very difficult to replace the rear spark plugs on your 2004 Cadillac DeVille. If you think the ignition coils are in your way, remove them from the ignition module and put them back when you have the spark plugs done.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille6 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille4 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille56 reports
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
1 answerJuly 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2004 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - 1,040) in Cocoa, FL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($419 - 634) in Earleville, MD
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sawyer, MI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($663 - 782) in Greensburg, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($142 - 441) in West Palm Beach, FL
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 312) in Beason, IL