where are they on a 2.0 engine
spark plugs on 1997 Kia Sportage
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Protech2989 ,
April 14, 2009
There is a cover on top center of Valve cover that needs to be removed to access spark plug service.
1 answerMarch 16, 2010
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
2 answersSeptember 18, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2011
1 answerFebruary 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
1997 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Grandview, IA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Gap Mills, WV
- Oil Pump Replacement ($627 - 814) in Palatka, FL
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($801 - 1,356) in Wolf Island, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($99 - 127) in Williamsburg, NM
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($34 - 57) in Magnolia, DE