where are they on a 2.0 engine
spark plugs on 1997 Kia Sportage
BEST ANSWER by Protech2989,
April 14, 2009
There is a cover on top center of Valve cover that needs to be removed to access spark plug service.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerMarch 16, 2010
1 answerNovember 01, 2010
2 answersFebruary 09, 2011
0 answersFebruary 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- My air bag light keeps coming on - this is the 2nd time in 3 years it has happen
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on