What I nee dis the letter diagram the spark plu wires need to be in. Im replacing them and dont think the mechanic placed them in the right order. If somneone has one or know the alphabetical or please let me know. Thanks
Spark plug wire diagram on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
1999 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($426 - 522) in Ridgway, IL
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Ratcliff, AR
- 45,000 Mile Service ($258 - 384) in Fitzpatrick, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($199 - 298) in Elizabethtown, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($890 - 1,054) in Goldendale, WA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Eden, WI