Is it necessary to replace the wiring when you change spark plugs. They are charging me $450 to replace plugs and wiring
spark plug replacement on 2004 Hyundai XG350
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 29, 2009
It's hard to believe the wires need replacing on a 2004 vehicle. How many miles do you have on your vehicle? Is this for regular maintenance or is there a problem with engine misfiring? What is their reasoning for replacing the wires?
1 answerAugust 09, 2011
3 answersFebruary 28, 2011
0 answersApril 21, 2012
1 answerAugust 26, 2016
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes