Is it necessary to replace the wiring when you change spark plugs. They are charging me $450 to replace plugs and wiring
spark plug replacement on 2004 Hyundai XG350
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
September 29, 2009
It's hard to believe the wires need replacing on a 2004 vehicle. How many miles do you have on your vehicle? Is this for regular maintenance or is there a problem with engine misfiring? What is their reasoning for replacing the wires?
1 answerAugust 09, 2011
0 answersApril 21, 2012
3 answersFebruary 28, 2011
1 answerAugust 26, 2016
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
- How to fix rpm guage & what happened to my if its broke
- Why does my engine keep dying when I try to switch gears or press the Break pedd
- I just replaced the Valve oil seal of my XG 300 engine but engine didn't start afterwards.
- Why does the mpg in my car go down and then while driving my car it just dies?