spark plug gap
spark plug gap on 1997 Ford Escort
2 answersDecember 07, 2013
3 answersJune 16, 2010
3 answersMay 10, 2013
2 answersApril 28, 2009
2 answersFebruary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($262 - 530) in Talmage, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($241 - 305) in Addis, LA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Summerville, OR
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($214 - 277) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($357 - 490) in Branch, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 229) in Oradell, NJ