what is the gap for hte spark plugs
spark plug on 1992 Toyota Corolla
1 answer 1 comment
Spark plug gap is .044"
1 answerJune 08, 2015
1 answerFebruary 03, 2012
2 answersAugust 24, 2013
2 answersAugust 25, 2010
2 answersJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +