Fairly recently installed new battery in garage kept bmw 325xi wagon. Have been driving other vehicle for a few weeks then reparked bmw outside for a few days in cold weather. Now in warm weather would not then start or even begin to turn over. Sounds like no electrical connection at all. Will not even begin to turn over.
Sounds like no electrical connection when attempting to start on 2006 BMW 325xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325xi Questions
- Can a oil filter leak make it look like a oil gasket leak?
- what does the M/S +/- near the drive on the gear shifter stand for
- car hold back and shaking after mpg goes past 12 and the mph between 40 to 60 wh
- Car starts but shuts off worked fine about hour ago acts like it isn't getting gas.
- battery symbol came on? drove another ten miles trying to get home!
2006 BMW 325xi Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($412 - 1,000) in Huxford, AL
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sequatchie, TN
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Mathews, VA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($654 - 813) in Strykersville, NY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($462 - 527) in Mineola, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($124 - 131) in Salem, MA