Every little bump , turn, or even at stand still , the 4.4i squeaks so bad, especially from the right rear suspension, I think. Is this an easy fix or what needs to take place for the squeak to GO AWAY...?
Sounds like a skweeqy old mattress on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I was driving when I lost compression and could not go anywhere, then it shut of
- Would you buy a BMW X5 AWD V8 that has 190k miles?
- heater control powers off and on randomly cannot turn back on.
- Do I have to replace all 6 ignition coils at once? Can I just replace the bad 1?
- Would you recommend purchasing a 2003 BMW X5 with 172,000 miles on it?
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Prospect, KY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($184 - $281) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($252 - $319) in Raeford, NC
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($380 - $491) in Piasa, IL
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($26 - $56) in Wrightsville, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,011 - $2,293) in Michigan Center, MI