Every little bump , turn, or even at stand still , the 4.4i squeaks so bad, especially from the right rear suspension, I think. Is this an easy fix or what needs to take place for the squeak to GO AWAY...?
Sounds like a skweeqy old mattress on 2001 BMW X5
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
- Bulb socket melted due to heat. Can it be replaced?
- I changed the battery in my vehicle and now it turns over but won't start.
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Prospect, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($314 - 396) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in Raeford, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($572 - 1,813) in Piasa, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($292 - 396) in Wrightsville, PA
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($516 - 605) in Michigan Center, MI