Every little bump , turn, or even at stand still , the 4.4i squeaks so bad, especially from the right rear suspension, I think. Is this an easy fix or what needs to take place for the squeak to GO AWAY...?
This week's top 10
Recent BMW X5 Questions
- Code P0171-174 changed all fuel injectors, upper oxygen sensor, valve head gaske
- Power steering, pulley or pump? Makes screeching noise.
- I have a 2004 bmw x5 4.4 I want to know how do i turn the 4x4 OFF
- the a/c is blowing hot air and reset button won't work. replaced power control
- The car when I drive more than 30 minutes star shaking but it not motor in the
2001 BMW X5 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($926 - 2,048) in Prospect, KY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($435 - 712) in East Vassalboro, ME
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($252 - 319) in Raeford, NC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($77 - 133) in Piasa, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($406 - 422) in Wrightsville, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($479 - 767) in Michigan Center, MI