when i speed up i get a sound from engine area like a sucking air sound. its not really loud. i changed air filter, but it didn't help. all help appreciated. larry
sound on 2006 Toyota Camry
1 answerJune 01, 2012
2 answersMay 28, 2013
2 answersJuly 03, 2014
2 answersJanuary 13, 2009
1 answerAugust 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy