when i speed up i get a sound from engine area like a sucking air sound. its not really loud. i changed air filter, but it didn't help. all help appreciated. larry
sound on 2006 Toyota Camry
1 answerJune 01, 2012
2 answersMay 28, 2013
2 answersJuly 03, 2014
2 answersJanuary 13, 2009
1 answerAugust 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test