sometimes when I go to start it, i can hear a soft humming of what i think is the fuel pump and the engine starts fine, but sometimes i cant hear that noise, and it won't start. sometimes if i wait a min or two and try it again, maybe after a few tries, eventually it starts. what could be causing this?
sometimes won't start on 2001 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
2 answersJuly 09, 2011
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.