sometimes when I go to start it, i can hear a soft humming of what i think is the fuel pump and the engine starts fine, but sometimes i cant hear that noise, and it won't start. sometimes if i wait a min or two and try it again, maybe after a few tries, eventually it starts. what could be causing this?
sometimes won't start on 2001 Ford Explorer
1 answerAugust 20, 2009
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
2 answersJuly 09, 2011
1 answerAugust 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Auto park guide Back-up sensor not working.
- P0743, 0755, 0760, 0765, 0962, 0966, 0970
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it