THE PROBLEM JUST STARTED AND IT DONT DO IT THAT OFTEN BUT OFTEN ENOUGH EVEN WHILE IM DRIVING. I CAN HAVE MY FOOT ON THE ACCELERATOR AND MY RPM MOVES UP BUT MY CAR IS IDLE. AGAIN EVEN WHILE IM DRIVING AND WHEN IM TRYING TO TAKE OFF. BUT IF IM SITTING STILL AND IT DO IT ALL OF A SUDDEN IT TAKES OFF
SOMETIMES when I try to take off my car will accelerate but won't move on 2001 Mazda 626
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Why would i have water in oil?
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.