it don't cut off though but a wrench looking symbol be flashing over top of the mileage when this occurs but when i turn car off and start it back up, the problem goes away. Could someone please tell me what needs to be fix?
Sometimes when I start my car up it has a ruff idle like the car wants off on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($241 - 288) in Rockwell, NC
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - 387) in Clarksville, IN
- 142,500 Mile Service ($43 - 126) in Garland, UT
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($209 - 366) in Mesa, WA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sylvania, OH
- Window Switch Replacement ($97 - 113) in Westport Point, MA