it don't cut off though but a wrench looking symbol be flashing over top of the mileage when this occurs but when i turn car off and start it back up, the problem goes away. Could someone please tell me what needs to be fix?
Sometimes when I start my car up it has a ruff idle like the car wants off on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2006 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($237 - 460) in Rockwell, NC
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($872 - 1,293) in Clarksville, IN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - 478) in Garland, UT
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($200 - 259) in Mesa, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($400 - 431) in Sylvania, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($264 - 325) in Westport Point, MA