it don't cut off though but a wrench looking symbol be flashing over top of the mileage when this occurs but when i turn car off and start it back up, the problem goes away. Could someone please tell me what needs to be fix?
Sometimes when I start my car up it has a ruff idle like the car wants off on 2006 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Ac blows cold in city, but anything over 70 mph and under 85 mph, nothing.
- what would cause rpm's to lower after starting
- I CANT GET MY IGNITION KEY IN TO SWICHT, IT WONT GO IN AT ALL, WHAT COULD BE THE
- Has there been any recalls on air bags and how many are the car
- What could be the main cause of my issue?