it does it whe i put it in gear.what could it be?is there an easy way to check the transfercase? its a borg/warner 1356
sometimes theres a grinding noise it stops when i shift on the transfercase on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
- Runs great until warm up then stalls what could cause that?
- Ignition locking up what do I do?
- Steering slop. What do I do?