it does it whe i put it in gear.what could it be?is there an easy way to check the transfercase? its a borg/warner 1356
sometimes theres a grinding noise it stops when i shift on the transfercase on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?