I could be driving and when I come to a stopp sign the front drivers side parking sensor will sound off. How can I fix this problem myself?? dealership wanted $220 for diagnostics test + additional for parts and labor. Would have cost mne $500. That buyes a hell of alot of groceries at Costco.
sometimes the front drivers side parking sensor sounds off and there is nothing on 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 4MATIC Questions
- Why is my car shifting to different gears while I'm driving ..,
- Why is my car switching from drive to park while driving
- The command center for satlite and cd changer jammed what can I do
- MY BLOWER MOTOR STAYS ON AFTER I SHUT THE CAR OFF, IT DRAINED MY BATTERY. HELP
- I hit a pot hole last week that was pretty deep. Now my car is wobbling and making a tunnel noise. What could be the problem(s)?