Go. I can pump the gas petal and them it kicks in and drives fine. The rpm don't rev when this happens. I can put it in N And it revs? And then in drive and can get it to go. Is rhis the feul pump??? Or throttle? Or injectors please help.
Sometimes( once or two times a day) I start the car and then it idles but can't on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($293 - 389) in Saratoga, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($657 - 799) in Orovada, NV
- Starter Replacement ($290 - 380) in Kennedy, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Diagonal, IA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($64 - 69) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - 148) in Golden Meadow, LA