We hear it trying to turn over but it won't start. After about 30 minutes it starts. It only happens every few weeks. When it happens all of the lights in the car will come on, but the car won't start. We have replaced the battery, the alternator and we have had the exhaust system cleaned out. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Sometimes my 1999 Honda Accord EX V6 will not start. on 1999 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($123 - 147) in Stratford, NY
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Elk City, KS
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Valley Springs, AR
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($55 - 92) in Deeth, NV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($129 - 174) in Overgaard, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($857 - 1,336) in Pendleton, TX