sometimes when I tried to accelerate high speed, knocking on engine comes and when i'm parked for almost 30 minutes while engine still running, the water coolant light indicator appear on the dashboard. it means the engine is overheating.
sometimes knocking on engine and overheating light indicator appear on dashboard on 1996 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1996 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($361 - 702) in Mamers, NC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bloomingdale, MI
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Weidman, MI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Hollywood, SC
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Stockton, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($333 - 403) in Huntsville, TX