sometimes i turn on the key and it does nothing on 2004 Chrysler Pacifica
2 answersJuly 01, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($162 - 230) in Booneville, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Leetsdale, PA
- 18,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in South English, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carmel, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($301 - 358) in Brazeau, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Eighty Four, PA