I'm not sure if I. Red to get automatic clutch adjusted? Or is it a transmission problem? It has happens 3timesin three days .
sometimes after stepping on gas it sort of idles? Or takes 3-7seconds to shift on 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2000 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - 34) in Lakeville, MA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($834 - 1,092) in Pisek, ND
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($957 - 1,203) in Delta, AL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - 969) in Millstadt, IL
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($120 - 259) in Mount Victoria, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($400 - 435) in Buchanan Dam, TX