Replaced the alarm box at the dealer but still occurs, it has been to two different shops and no one can find a problem, any ideas?
Something is draining the battery, if I let it sit for longer than 2 days on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($349 - 404) in York, NY
- Maintenance Service A ($91 - 162) in Glenarm, IL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Battletown, KY
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($474 - 609) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 228) in Rutland, IA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hookerton, NC