Replaced the alarm box at the dealer but still occurs, it has been to two different shops and no one can find a problem, any ideas?
Something is draining the battery, if I let it sit for longer than 2 days on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in York, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($112 - 187) in Glenarm, IL
- Oil Pump Replacement ($719 - 939) in Battletown, KY
- Battery Replacement ($263 - 439) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($505 - 549) in Rutland, IA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,432 - 1,726) in Hookerton, NC