Floor when I got into my car. I was told I was goin to need a new steering coloum and to get the new key reprogrammed. I also can't get it to stay on unless it is connected to jumper cables. Can someone please please please give me a little bit of insight on this.
Someone tried to break into my 2004 Chrysler Sebring and the ignition was on the on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($548 - 1,413) in Reinbeck, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($39 - 54) in Draper, VA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in North Aurora, IL
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($218 - 283) in Burnsville, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($91 - 318) in Plymouth, MA