if i get my hand in the door is there a switch to make the latch pop open to open the door and remove the panel to fix the problem??
some thing broke inside my passenger door and now neather handles open the door on 2001 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2001 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($340 - 528) in Anaktuvuk Pass, AK
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($120 - 141) in Gasconade, MO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($200 - 279) in Knapp, WI
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in David City, NE
- Battery Replacement ($44 - 56) in Waupun, WI
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($170 - 192) in Saint George, GA