where is the shift solenoid located and what does it actually looks like.
solenoids on 2007 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla8 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla120 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla112 reports
1 answerDecember 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2007 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - $393) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Brake Booster Replacement ($565 - $967) in Kwethluk, AK
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - $130) in Albion, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($221 - $286) in Prattsville, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($420 - $509) in Plainville, IL
- Horn Replacement ($102 - $130) in Yutan, NE