where is the shift solenoid located and what does it actually looks like.
solenoids on 2007 Toyota Corolla
Verified for the Toyota Corolla91 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla9 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla97 reports
1 answerDecember 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- just had tuneup it run's fine on road but come to stop it start's sputter,dies
- I just brought a battery for my car a month ago, and my car still wont start?
- why my car wont start
- I have a 1989 Toyota Corolla AE92 model what brand distributor would be in it.
- I plugged my scanner into my cars computer nothing happend
2007 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Sergeantsville, NJ
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Kwethluk, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($304 - 421) in Albion, ME
- Head Gasket Replacement ($911 - 1,218) in Prattsville, AR
- Window Switch Replacement ($108 - 121) in Plainville, IL
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($31 - 53) in Yutan, NE