where is the shift solenoid located and what does it actually looks like.
solenoids on 2007 Toyota Corolla
1 answerJuly 19, 2010
1 answerDecember 26, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Corolla80 reports
1 answerJanuary 22, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?