What should I expect to pay to repair a failed shift solenoid valve?
solenoid on 2005 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerOctober 30, 2010
Verified for the Toyota Tacoma7 reports
1 answerJanuary 22, 2015
1 answerDecember 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.