On a 1993 ford Aerostar, when hooking up the wires to the solenoid, does the red wires goes on one terminal and the yellow one the other one?
solenoid on 1993 Ford Aerostar
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
September 10, 2009
What solenoid are you talking about? Starter Solenoid?
1 answerSeptember 01, 2009
1 answerFebruary 28, 2010
1 answerJune 10, 2014
0 answersApril 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aerostar Questions
- I put new starter relay n new starter n selenoid n alternator n Wont hold charge
- What would be making it backfire an it acts like its not getting gas an shaking
- Rattles and spiytrinng top speed 40mph. I changed spark plug and wires fuel ffi
- What would the cost be to fix the rear abs brakes?
- can i get a diagram for the heat and air? i cant get it to blow out of vents inside.