Had the master cylinder replaced. First push on the pedal is soft, pump it once and it is hard. No cracks or holes found in the vacuum line to booster. Fluid in lines is ok.
Soft brake pedal on 2002 Honda CR-V
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?