Had the master cylinder replaced. First push on the pedal is soft, pump it once and it is hard. No cracks or holes found in the vacuum line to booster. Fluid in lines is ok.
Soft brake pedal on 2002 Honda CR-V
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois