over then just stall out any ideas on how to fix this issue maybe a o2 sensor or tps sensor? Also my heat only comes out of the top and bottom but wont come out of the middle. ive looked for broken vacuum lines and found nothing. Any ideas would be very helpful.
So when my car is hot it seems to not wanna start right away. like it will turn on 1997 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1997 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($176 - 323) in Central City, IA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,170 - 1,498) in Middle Grove, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($269 - 421) in Seminary, MS
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Screven, GA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Kewanee, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($304 - 334) in Accoville, WV