Clarification: manually locking or unlocking doors, be it by key or by hand from inside the car is difficult regardless of weather.
So the problem I am experiencing is my power door locks work fine in warm weathe on 1991 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1991 Buick Regal Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Millersburg, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Saronville, NE
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($156 - 228) in Georgetown, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Freedom, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Byesville, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($213 - 391) in Uniontown, PA