Clarification: manually locking or unlocking doors, be it by key or by hand from inside the car is difficult regardless of weather.
So the problem I am experiencing is my power door locks work fine in warm weathe on 1991 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.