I have a 2001 Camry, 177,000 miles and have never had any problems with it until now. My engine smokes spraratically(usually in the morning) a bit while sitting idle at a stop light adn doesn't smoke after accelerating. What could cause this? Thank you
Smoking at times on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($510 - 625) in Rapidan, VA
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Strawn, IL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in Berkshire, NY
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($95 - 140) in Wahiawa, HI
- Window Switch Replacement ($163 - 207) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Stephenson, MI