I have a 2001 Camry, 177,000 miles and have never had any problems with it until now. My engine smokes spraratically(usually in the morning) a bit while sitting idle at a stop light adn doesn't smoke after accelerating. What could cause this? Thank you
Smoking at times on 2001 Toyota Camry
by anonymous_Camry owner in Bakersfield, CA on September 24, 2010
2 answersOctober 02, 2012
1 answerAugust 15, 2015
2 answersMarch 09, 2009
1 answerAugust 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- I have a 1993 Toyota Camry I just replace the alternator and got a brand new battery and my battery light still keeps coming on what can I do to fix this problem
- I started hearing clunking come from the back end and then one day it felt like something let go then when I try useing my brake wheels lock up then I hit the gas and then later they unlock I took the back tire off and nothing is lose
- My car keeps overheating I flushed it the other day and still it will not stop do u think it might be a sensor or I dont know please help its my only way of transportation. Thanks.
- My car runs like the motor is about to come apart it throws codes p,300p304p420 Ireplaced them codes
- How to bypass radio noise suppressor under distributor cap?