I have a 2001 Camry, 177,000 miles and have never had any problems with it until now. My engine smokes spraratically(usually in the morning) a bit while sitting idle at a stop light adn doesn't smoke after accelerating. What could cause this? Thank you
Smoking at times on 2001 Toyota Camry
1 answerAugust 15, 2015
2 answersOctober 02, 2012
2 answersMarch 09, 2009
1 answerAugust 14, 2014
2 answersMarch 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced