I have a 2001 Camry, 177,000 miles and have never had any problems with it until now. My engine smokes spraratically(usually in the morning) a bit while sitting idle at a stop light adn doesn't smoke after accelerating. What could cause this? Thank you
Smoking at times on 2001 Toyota Camry
2 answersOctober 02, 2012
1 answerAugust 15, 2015
2 answersMarch 09, 2009
1 answerAugust 14, 2014
2 answersMarch 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy