I have a 2001 Camry, 177,000 miles and have never had any problems with it until now. My engine smokes spraratically(usually in the morning) a bit while sitting idle at a stop light adn doesn't smoke after accelerating. What could cause this? Thank you
Smoking at times on 2001 Toyota Camry
Asked by for the 2001 Toyota Camry
2 answersOctober 02, 2012
1 answerAugust 15, 2015
2 answersMarch 09, 2009
1 answerAugust 14, 2014
2 answersMarch 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car make a motor boat like noise when I accelerate?
- Is oil consumption an problem with all vehicles or is it just a few vehicles???
- computer error code is P0560 when tested for showing check engine light on d-brd
- How do you check the transmission fluid in a 2017 Camry?
- There is a coolant leak. It is definitely from the cooling system.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($225 - $297) in Rapidan, VA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - $232) in Strawn, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - $178) in Berkshire, NY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($371 - $423) in Wahiawa, HI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - $124) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($73 - $286) in Stephenson, MI