I have an 04 Chevy cavalier 2.2 Eco tech 5 speed. When I go down a hill I push the accelerator it smokes. Also recently when I come to a stop the car stalls. It starts right back up though.
Smokes when accelerate after going down a hill on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do