I have an 04 Chevy cavalier 2.2 Eco tech 5 speed. When I go down a hill I push the accelerator it smokes. Also recently when I come to a stop the car stalls. It starts right back up though.
Smokes when accelerate after going down a hill on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 more answers , 1 more comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($214 - 370) in Leeds, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Vevay, IN
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hostetter, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($167 - 210) in Essex, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Copenhagen, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($99 - 119) in Lilliwaup, WA