why does my car emits grayish or blue smoke when I start it up in the mornings.
smokes on 1994 Toyota Tercel
2 answers 1 comment
poss valve seals or valve guides,have that ck'd by your mech. also have compression test done
2 answersNovember 08, 2012
2 answersJanuary 22, 2013
2 answersMay 31, 2010
1 answerMarch 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
- How can I tell what exact model. My 91 tercel is?