why does my car emits grayish or blue smoke when I start it up in the mornings.
smokes on 1994 Toyota Tercel
poss valve seals or valve guides,have that ck'd by your mech. also have compression test done
1 more answer
2 answersNovember 08, 2012
2 answersJanuary 22, 2013
1 answerMarch 04, 2013
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
1994 Toyota Tercel Estimates