why does my car emits grayish or blue smoke when I start it up in the mornings.
smokes on 1994 Toyota Tercel
poss valve seals or valve guides,have that ck'd by your mech. also have compression test done
1 more answer
2 answersNovember 08, 2012
2 answersJanuary 22, 2013
1 answerMarch 04, 2013
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1994 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Circle Pines, MN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($111 - 228) in Emma, IL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($230 - 312) in Readstown, WI
- Alternator Replacement ($309 - 637) in Glencoe, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($316 - 428) in Chesterfield, SC
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($310 - 480) in Idanha, OR